Michelle is excited to connect with groups and teams of people nation wide. She is currently taking invitations to speak in small and large groups either in person or remotely. Main points of conversation focus on the basic facets behind Marketing Like A Millennial but conversations can lead to greater issues such as business ethics, the meaning of social impact, and social innovations.
Presentation categories and topics include:
Fearless Marketing and Millennial Strategies
- Digital Selling – How to Consistently Attract and Retain More Customers in a Noisy World
- Capturing the Diverse Market: What You Must Know and Do to Attract Different Demographics
- The Difference of Marketing Like A Millennial and the Impact You Can Expect
- Creating Your Brand: The Three Factors Necessary to be Successful at Self Branding
- Social Media Etiquette and Tailoring Your Individual Style
Blog Development and Management
- Tips and Tricks To Improve Your Blogging Efforts in 2015 and How to Prepare for Next Year
Entrepreneurship and Productivity
- Be Smart, Work Less, Do More – Productivity Skills and Habits to Pick Up ASAP
- The Importance of Self-Confidence and How To Achieve Your Goals (all-girls exclusive available)
- Stop Being Your Biggest Disappointment – Setting Tangible Goals and Balancing Commitments
Freelancing and Working Remotely – The Millennial Way
- On Letting Go of Your Job – Lessons to Learn on Being Your Own Boss
- With Love or Fear – Deciding on How to Live Your Life in Business and How to Actualize It
If you’d like to explore the possibility of Michelle speaking at your workshop, school, organization, or be a guest on your podcast or YouTube channel please complete the following form below and she will follow up with you soon.
BOOK MICHELLE TO SPEAK
Thank you for your interest in engaging Michelle Vallejo for your next event. Please fill out the form below, and we will contact you as soon as possible.